10.27.2011

Save the Date!

Another wedding boom is happening! I don't know about you, but I have more friends getting married soon and it's wild because it is all around the same time. So when anniversary time comes, I'm going to be ultra-broke!


Apparently, I'm not the only one going through a wedding boom - just this month alone, there was an increase of "save-the-date" searches in my Etsy shop. And I just so happen to have digital Save the Dates for those lovely couples getting married soon. Here are a couple (no pun intended :D):


Email Save the Date - Informal


Save the Date - Black and White
I also have some engagement dinner invitations for those who want to celebrate with friends and family!


Gold Rings Engagement Dinner Invitations


Blue and Silver Engagement Dinner Invitations

More are going to be added and I am considering making print invitations as well very soon. Check out the i
nvitations in detail by clicking on the Email Invitations section in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Go on, note it down. :D