11.01.2011

Hearted It! - Love Bread Plush Pillow

Hey all! Welcome to another installment of "Hearted It!" I found this cute Love Bread pillow by Quacked. Check it out below!


Love Bread by Quacked

Cute!! Sonya (the owner) also has an Angry Toast Pillow that I also "hearted" on Etsy:

Angry Toast by Quacked

Angry Toast and Love Bread Pillows by Quacked

The eyebrows and butter "x's" really get to me lol

The shop also has other breakfast item pillows as well as other cute plushies for everyone! If you are into cute, bubbly and bright plush items, I suggest you check out the rest of the shop.


4 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! How creative people's minds are!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I think about that every time I see something on Etsy. Amazes me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my pillows! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Go on, note it down. :D