10.18.2011

Hearted It! - Children of the World Bamboo Magnets

Hey everyone! I want to start something new and feature some Etsy items that are in my favorites. I realized that I have almost 600 items (so far) in my Etsy "favorites" section and thought it would be cool to feature some of those items on the blog! Hopefully you like them just as much as I do, but you're not obligated to. :-)


The latest item I "hearted" are these ultra cute magnets by Graphic Spaces Wood called Children of the World:


Children of the World Set 2 by Graphic Spaces Wood

Aren't they adorable??!!! Oh so cute!

Children of the World by Graphic Spaces Wood

I love the detail of the clothing and cultural styles! Plus, there's a male and female one so no one is left out. They come in a set of 10 and sell for $36.  What do you think about these cuties? Let me know in the comments . :-) Oh and don't forget to click the pictures to get to them!



2 comments:

  1. I love them!! And how great to have these on your fridge or schedule board! Cool! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! Yeah these would make notes and schedules really cute to look at. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Go on, note it down. :D