10.20.2011

Write Down Those Recipes!

My recipe cards have been getting a bunch of attention in the searches on Etsy. I see that many are ready to make some food for the upcoming months. So if you haven't seen these yet, here they are now! Feel free to click on the picture to get right to them:


Orange Mixing Bowl Recipe Cards
Each set of recipe cards come in sets of 10. But if you need more, let me know!

Yummy Goodness Recipe Cards with Rolling Pins
If you look real hard, there's a real cookie recipe on these. :-)

Eggs in a Bowl Cards
I plan to make more recipe cards in the very near future, so look out for more! In the meantime, you can get a set of 10 recipe cards for $6. Go to the recipe card section to get a closer look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Go on, note it down. :D