10.06.2011

Crafty Little Circles

Back by popular demand - Crafty Circles!


Some Crafty Circles!
Just earlier this year, I had some of these 1-inch circles in stock as Crafty Supplies. I thought that crafters and scrapbookers would love these for their projects. Unfortunately, I ran out of them and sold the last bit I had as clearance.

50 Blue and White Circles
People asked me for more but I ran out of colorful cardstock. However, I found some a few days ago and tried to figure out what to do with it. Duh - make those crafty circles again! And so I did. 
50 Black Circles


Here are a few things you can do with these cardstock circles:
* Make gift tags out of them
* Create handy labels
* Make game pieces like Bingo chips or Tic-Tac-Toe pieces
* Scrapbook or craft out some paper projects


See more crafty circles in more colors in the niecynotes shop. What would you do with these little guys? Tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! Fun! I'd use them for invitations! baby showers+birthdays+more! :D

    Des.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of invitations, Des. That does sound fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Go on, note it down. :D