niecynotes

11.16.2011

Paper Goodness: Paper Ball Garland

  

I love this project by Princess Lasertron! It's a DIY paper garland made from magazine pages and thread. Want to try it yourself? Take a look at the tutorial here.

Posted by Denise @ niecynotes
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Tags: paper goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Go on, note it down. :D

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • What's Cookin' Good Lookin' Giveaway! - CLOSED
  • Hearted It! - ASL Love Hands
  • I Found This On Pinterest - Life Quotes

Enjoying niecynotes?

 

Old Papers

  • ►  13 (4)
    • ►  Jan (4)
  • ►  12 (5)
    • ►  Dec (2)
    • ►  Nov (3)
  • ▼  11 (33)
    • ►  Dec (2)
    • ▼  Nov (13)
      • Cyber WEEK Sale
      • Hearted It! - Each to Own
      • Ideas Anyone?
      • Paper Goodness: Paper Ball Garland
      • Giveaway Winner!
      • Hearted It! - Papercuts
      • Paper Goodness: Apple-Shaped Book
      • Hearted It! - ASL Love Hands
      • What's Cookin' Good Lookin' Giveaway! - CLOSED
      • Paper Goodness - Paint Swatch Clock
      • I Found This On Pinterest - Upcycled Decor!
      • November + Announcements!
      • Hearted It! - Love Bread Plush Pillow
    • ►  Oct (13)
    • ►  Sep (5)

Tags

announcement cute food facebook fall free shipping giveaway hearted it new items niecynotes paper goodness pinterest sale shoes survey treasury wedding weekend feature winter
2014 niecynotes. Powered by Blogger.