![]() |
| (Personal Image) |
![]() |
| (Personal Image) |
I have a new schedule with my day job amongst other things and my schedule is going crazy! Have you ever had that "I need to organize my life" feeling? Yup, that's me right now. As we speak (or as you read) I am conjuring up a new schedule before the rush begins. I will try my best to write posts and even schedule some during this period. In the meantime, I have new things coming up for niecynotes!
![]() |
| (Personal Image) |
What to expect in the coming months:
☺ Invitations - Printed wedding invitation sets, to be specific. I love weddings and I have been asked to make invitations for them with success! So I thought I should make some for the Etsy world. The two types of sets (with respective envelopes) are:
♥ Simple Invite Sets - Save the Dates, Invitations, Response Cards
♥ Reception Sets - Programs, Menus, Place Cards
I will also have an "a la carte" option for each. If you are interested in any of these now, feel free to email me.
☺ Calendar - I am in the process of making a calendar for the 2012 year! Stay tuned for this very, very soon!
☺ More, More, More! - Recipe cards, gift tags and stationery of course. Be on the lookout for more special deals, coupon codes and giveaway info on the Facebook page and on the email list.
Ok, hopefully I didn't bore you to death with lots of words on this post. I know how tiring that can be. ☺ Enjoy the rest of your day!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you have to say! Go on, note it down. :D