11.06.2012

"She's Baaaack...." - with Announcements


Hey there everyone!

I'm baaaack :)

I can not believe it has been almost a year since I posted on this blog! Geez louise!

Last year, I had expectations of switching up niecynotes as being a stationery/photography shop. What happened?

Well, put frankly, life.

Throughout this year, I've been so consumed with my day job, my family and offline orders and have slacked off my focus on my online shop. I also had a change of heart with featuring my photography - I love taking pictures and would rather have it as a hobby and not a part of the "biz." Hopefully that's understandable. :)

I know you're probably looking at this post and saying to yourself "what is this girl doing??" Yes, I have flipped and flopped all over because I kept missing my focus. I want to do so many things but per the advice from biz coaches Marie Forleo, April Bowles Olin and Mayi Carles, I finally figured out my go-to plan (and if you need help with your biz, I suggest checking up on their advice ☺).

Lots of stationery - cards, bookmarks, invitations and more - are coming your way! I am also transitioning selling venues - from Etsy to Big Cartel. I chose Big Cartel because it is accessible to everyone and I can customize the site like I want it. Everyone likes pretty sites, right? So come check out the official site:


Everything is a work in progress, but bear with me lovelies!

Thanks for being a fan ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Go on, note it down. :D