Hello everyone! I'm opening this blog much earlier than expected. I did say about a month in the previous post. Turns out to be a few days lol. I am in the midst of transitioning niecynotes and ran into a snafu renovating my main site. Somehow I messed up my main site blog's code and it is unreadable! Geez louise.
In the meantime, here is the NEW niecynotes blog and I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I do! This is totally a work in progress, so ignore little things missing here or there (ok, maybe that's the perfectionist in me talking lol). I love what Blogger has done lately and decided to try it out. There will be future changes as we go along (i.e. domain name, etc) so bear with me. :) I'll definitely keep you updated!
--- Denise @niecynotes

Great Niecy! I look forward to the "ride"! :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks! It should be interesting :D
ReplyDelete